Monday, January 5, 2009

Prologue

Hey everyone! I decided to start a blog to keep you guys posted on how my trip is going. I'm new to it, so I'm sorry if this isn't very good. For those of you who don't know, I just spend 4 days in London and am about to spend 1 in Dubai before flying to India for a wedding. I'll be in India for 1 month and then I'll spend 4 months at school in China. Hopefully I can survive and make it back to the states after that. I've never been abroad, so this should be an interesting experience. London has been awesome and I'll need to come back for a lot longer. It's probably because I'm a nerd, but the museums are by far my favorite part of this trip. Also, Big Ben is aptly named. That damn clock is huge. Well, that's all the time I have for today. My internet connection is down to about 3 minutes. I'll try to connect again in India, although I don't know if we'll have access to the interent because we'll be in a very rural area on a coffee plantation. Hope all is well. Talk to you guys soon!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, glad you're liking it so far. I've never been to London either, heard it was cool, but really expensive. Yeah you probably won't get much Internet in India, but you will for sure in China, right? My friend did while he was there, at least enough for email.

    Look forward to hearing more! Take care, Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. If someone asks you to smuggle a tiny balloon of power in your ass - don't! And don't ask how I know, just run away... :-)

    -Phil

    ReplyDelete