Sunday, February 1, 2009
Down and Out in Paris and London
Although my time in Paris and London has been nothing like the George Orwell novel this trip has nearly bankrupted me! Both cities are ridiculously expensive. Munich was a little better, but still on the pricey side. With that being said, it was money well spent and this trip has had value that I can't put a price on. I have seen unbelievable history in all the places I have traveled. The architecture is unique, the buildings are generations old, and the cultures offer so much that I've never been exposed to. I have spent hours walking through museum after museum and still not seen enough. On top of it all I have met some great people. It's hard to believe that it has already been a month since I arrived in London and started traveling. My time in China will probably fly by, so I'll do my best to take in as much as I can while I'm there. I have to get going to the airport now to catch my insanely long flight, but I'll write more as soon as I can. Thanks for sticking with me this far. I hope the next 4 months are just as good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there Big Guy!! There's always that sex slave thing if your money gets too low!! :)
ReplyDeleteGloria