Monday, May 18, 2009

Letter From the CCP

Note to CCP censors: The following is a continuation of a satirical piece that likens having my blog blocked in China to being dumped by a girl. It is in no way meant to be offensive to Chinese people or the Chinese government and is not supposed to be taken literally.

In response to my blog about my blog being shut down in China I received a letter from the Chinese Communist Party Ministry of Censorship. It is in broken English, but I can make out the translation.



I guess there is no winning back the good relationship I once had with the CCP. It is time for me to let go and move on. Looks like I need a rebound country. I'm thinking I'll pursue a country that is younger and better looking, just for a quick romantic fling. Luckily I will have that opportunity when I go to the UK, France, and Spain. Take that, China. You'll realize your mistake someday.

1 comment:

  1. Somebody in the CCP has handwriting suspiciously like your own. The hearts above the i's are a nice touch, as is the "We be moving on" gangsta-like phrase.
    Love, Yo Mamma

    ReplyDelete